Friday, December 30, 2011

Ah-Honey

Rarely do I like pictures of myself, and I know I am not alone in that department. This photo, however, makes me smile! Not only am I standing next to my honey, but if you could have seen how many pictures I made my mom and sister take before this one...well, you would have thought we were shooting a picture for our Royal China Plate. (Hey, not a bad idea!) Smiling leads me to being grateful, and being grateful leads me to wanting to share the joy with others. Kind of like the book, If you Give a Moose a Muffin. Everything leads to something else and there is no guarantee they are related! Hence, why I am totally off subject right now! Simply stated...I am so incredibly grateful for my honey :) I could list all the reasons, but you would have a ten page blog, so if you are reading this honey, thanks for being you! I wish everybody the best in the new year to come, and I hope you can stop during the madness of life and see the little miracles. Some days it seems we have to look for the miracles with a magnifying glass, and other days, the miracles jump out at us in 3-D. May your 2012 be filled with days where the miracles are abundant!

No comments:

Post a Comment