Friday, December 9, 2011

MOCHA!

Like I said before...sometimes I will have profound things to be grateful for, and other times, well....coffee! As I write this blog, it's 5:30 a.m., and I have already been up for an hour and walked the dogs! The walk was a little chilly at eleven degrees, but knowing I was coming home to my Starbucks - Mocha Via, was all I needed to propel my bundled up body. Oh, let's not forget the fact my mocha is adorned with a little, okay, a lot of heavy whipping cream! We can thank April and Michael for that little trick. Today is the day to be thankful for the smallest things in your life that bring you joy. Take inventory and see what pops up on your list. Who knows, it may be something as simple as java, or heated seats in your car! Hope you have a great day. Say I love you to those who need to hear it most...I love you all! This picture was taken in Virginia City, a Montana ghost town, and then edited a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment