Friday, December 30, 2011

Fuzzy Socks

I know...you think I have totally lost it! Yes, that is a pair of socks at first glance, but oh, they are so much more. First of all, they are a necessity when you live in Montana, and the temperatures sometimes reach a balmy -20. Second, they keep my feet and calves warm all day. Third, they allow me to hold onto the 80's just a little longer, without actually having to wear leg warmers. It's true. I still secretly LOVE leg warmers, but don't have the guts to wear them, other than Halloween. Oh, okay, maybe when I am vacuuming the house and rocking out to my 80's music. Just kidding! My gratitude runneth over for the person who took my favorite short, fuzzy socks and made them into long, fuzzy socks. For these people have saved me from the 80's, and made me a very happy person! May your day be filled with the simple joy of finding a pair of fuzzy socks.

1 comment: