Saturday, May 26, 2012

Life in general!

The reality is...Life is messy sometimes, but in the end, we have to stop and find beauty.  This picture is a perfect example.  Nobody saw me standing in a mosquito infested area, or that I had to hold the camera still while having the blood sucked out of me!  Rather, I hope you see the beauty of the sunlight hitting the petals, each little hair on the stem, which I am sure has some long scientific name I do not know!  I also want you to notice the one and only mosquito not biting me, located on the leaf. Life comes at us with little mosquito bites every day.  We can swat at them,  but that doesn't guarantee we will get rid of the pesky little buggers.  We can try to make ourselves appear different by spraying some really stinky stuff on our bodies to omit a smell they do not like. Sure, all these actions seem rational when being attacked, but the reality is, we just have to take the wounds as they come, dab a little calamine lotion on them to sooth the pain and move on.  There is beauty in our pain, it's whether we choose to see it or not.  May your day be filled with more beauty than pesky bites, but remember, if you are faced with some challenges, take a deep breath and relax!  Okay, depending upon your situation, you may have to take a lot of deep breaths, but find the beauty and smile.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment